Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thursday Thunks-June 18th


I stole these questions from Melissa's Bookshelf!

1. Are your ears dirty? define dirty..jk. no they are clean! squeaky even!


2. Would you rather be stung by a scorpion or bit by a snake? (Don't say either...no one wants to be in pain, that's the point. Pick one.)
what kind of snake?

3. Do loud noises make you snappish? (i.e. A loud restaurant, screaming child next to you, booming stereo from a neighbor's house?)
not really! my house is a constant whir of noises so I'm pretty much used to it!

4. PETA- thoughts on this org.?
well i can support them in their mission but i love me some steak too much to give it up! so i'm torn. love animals but love eating them too.

5. Would you rather be the discoverer of the Loch Ness Monster or Bigfoot? (Imagination!)
how about i discover that nessie and bigfoot are bestest friends? i stumble upon them playing poker one evening as i am strolling along the shores of the loch. i ask them politely if i can have a picture and they kindly grant me the honor! :)

6. When in a public toilet and it's not flushed: do you flush & use or move on to a clean one?
well it all depends on what is in the toilet. if its just paper then i flush and use..otherwise i move on.

7. Neighbors are having a noisy, party bonfire, what do you do?
after 9pm on a weekday..I call the cops..if it's sat or sun I join in!

8. Do you play Monopoly? If so which version of the game?
i never have played. i keep asking my husband to play but he's not into board games.

9. Are you a remote hog?
if one of my shows is on or my husband is making me watch something stupid then yes.

10. Do you like the smell of paint?
nope

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!