Sunday, September 13, 2009

*Sigh* Update



So...I was supposed to be reading Tamed by a Laird by Amanda Scott, but now I don't know if I will be able to finish it. Not because it's bad or anything but because my cat killed it. Seriously, my baby kitty Ears (5 year old named her) seems to think that the printer is her bed. The printer is on my desk and I have a tendency to spend a LOT of time at my desk, so I usually have a drink on it too. What does this have to do with anything? Well Ears is learning how to jump up and down on things and yesterday she succeeded. She jumped from the printer to the floor and on the way down clipped my cup with her tail and knocked it over. Spilling water on my keyboard, some paperwork, AND my book. The book is currently waterlogged but I'm crossing my fingers on it drying and not ripping. (Not sure how well this will go!) So sadly I am not sure right now if I will be able to finish it or not. The only thing I can do is move to the next book and let Tamed dry and hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!