Saturday, November 14, 2009

Mini Review-Sugar Time



Charlotte "Sugar" Kane was someone that I could relate to almost instantly. I loved how tough but emotional she was. This was a quick read and definitely in what I could consider the "chick lit" genre but not overly sappy. The whole time I read this I was hoping things would work out for her. I was cheering her along and hoping that she showed all her naysayers that and "old" lady could still rock it. I liked how it wasn't a fairytale Hollywood ending, but still felt right.

I'm not sure if my copy was an ARC or not, but there were a few typo's and some formatting issues that at times distracted me from the story. That was about the only problem I had with the book. It wasn't a light and fluffy, but wasn't too serious. I would say that it was just right. I'll give it a 3.5/5!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!