Friday, December 4, 2009

This Weekend's Read-a-Thon




Dreadlock Girl Reads is hosting a Read-a-Thon starting tomorrow! I already did a post about it but I wanted to start off by saying I've already picked out a HUGE stack of books to choose from. I won't list them so I don't feel too tied down when I start. I haven't gotten my snacks yet but I will do that tomorrow morning bright and early. I'm thinking I'll start sometime around 8 or 9am tomorrow. I won't be able to do the full 24 hours but I'll try for as long as I (and my son) can hold out.

I'm about 25 books shy of my goal for the year so I'd be geeked if I can get a little closer this weekend! Anywho..I'll come back tomorrow and post the first update for my "Go Time!"

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I'm using the Read-a-Thon as an opportunity to catch up too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!