Friday, January 29, 2010

Quick Review-A Black Tie Affair


So this is a cute romantic story that I felt was a good read. It was fast paced and fun. The characters were like-able and interesting and the romance was ..well romantic! I loved the cover art too! I know that's not important in the grand scheme of things, but still I thought it was cute.

I also enjoyed the mystery aspect of this one. Not only do you get the sexy romance but you also have that edge of mystery too! I read in another review that this is a good "soaking in the tub" book and I would so agree! This is certainly not a cerebral novel but it is fun brain candy! I'd definitely suggest this one!



Oh and check out this trailer too!





Product Information
Mass Market Paperback: 240 pages
Publisher: Forever (January 1, 2010)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0446618594
ISBN-13: 978-0446618595

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!