Sunday, April 11, 2010

Read-A-Thon-Wrap Up!


1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
I started to fade out at around 11pm but I kept chugging til about midnight.

2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
I'd have to say that so far there have been a few. The Passage by Justin Cronin was really good! A huge book but definitely kept me turning the pages!

3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Didn't really stumble upon anything that would improve it. I loved the interaction and it's really well organized!

4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
Well I didn't do much but read so that was great :P

5. How many books did you read? 3

6. What were the names of the books you read?
The Passage, How Clarissa Burden Learned to Fly, and Keeper.

7. Which book did you enjoy most?
The Passage.

8. Which did you enjoy least?
Keeper was cute but it was definitely a children's novel, but it was a quick read!

9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?

10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
I'm DEFINITELY going to do it again! I love it! I may even try to do both reading and cheer leading, if I'm feeling adventurous!


My totals:

Books read: 3

Pages read: 1059

Time spent reading: about 15 ish..didn't really keep a good tally. It may have been less or a little more lol.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your Read-a-Thon accomplishments! I've participated in three so far, and I'm lucky to complete 1 book. You did great!

    --Anna
    Diary of an Eccentric

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!