Friday, July 23, 2010

Dear Readers:

I have a confession to make.
..I've been sucked into House of Leaves. I have been reading it all week and unfortunately letting my other reading selections sit on the back-burner! This book is GOOD but very intense. It's about 709 pages (my edition) and lots of footnotes. It's very confusing at times but still, awesome sauce! I cannot stop! It's like crack in book form!

So I apologize to the TBR Read-a-Thon and my read-a-longs for the fact that I've been a butt-head. I'm still planning on reading Northanger Abbey and Atlas Shrugged. I will probably just do it solo.

On another note, I received my necklace from Dakota's Personalized Gifts
and will host a giveaway! I'll post my review and the deets later on today and my reviews for the other books I've read!

Happy Friday peoples!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!