Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tuesday Teasers

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My teaser comes from The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova

"I stared at him, surprised. "Then just tell me," I said fiercely.
He looked down again. "I will tell you, and I'll tell you as soon as I can. But not all at once." Suddenly he burst out. "I can't bear it all at once! Be patient with me."


I know this was more than two sentences but I just couldn't help it! I'm reading this one for the Historian Read-a-Long hosted at On the Ledge Readalongs..


4 comments:

  1. I recently read this book and loved it but you definitely need to be a fan of history.

    Here's the link to my teaser:
    http://romancebookjunkies.blogspot.com/2010/09/teaser-tuesdays_28.html?zx=6770bb935a8cd414

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this before but this is definitely an interesting teaser :)

    Come see what Teaser I chose

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had this one on my must-read list for a really long time now. Hope you're enjoying it. Excellent teaser!

    Here's my teaser for Banned Books Week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!