Monday, October 4, 2010

It's Monday What are you Reading? + Mailbox Monday




Well since the RaT is just DAYS (OMG) away I will be running around trying to make sure I'm ready and my family is too! lol They need all the warning they can get! But I do have a book or two I'd like to get read first!

  1. The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova-for the read-a-long at On the Ledge Readalongs..
  2. Death Notice by Todd Ritter


My mailbox wasn't so busy last week, but that's okay! Like I really need more books lol

I received Immortal Beloved by Cate Tiernan (won from Carolina Valdez Miller's blog)

4 comments:

  1. YAY for the Read-A-Thon. I am so glad you will be a part of it. I am looking forward to it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you've been reading The Historian for our readalong! I hope you enjoy it! I would love to join the Read-a-Thon but it's my first wedding anniversary this weekend!!

    Here's my Monday: Coffee and a Book Chick -- Mailbox Monday...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am reading The Fortunes and Misfortunes of Moll Flanders

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I am your newest follower. You can check out my blog at:

    www.thewhitewhimsies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!