Thursday, December 2, 2010

Yay! Another One!

Photobucket

WhoRuBlog is hosting this read-a-thon that starts today and goes on til Sunday! Woot! So here I am again...signed up for a read-a-thon! I've got a stack of books that I'd LIKE to get read! Here they be:
  1. The Vampire Diaries-The Awakening and the Struggle (one book)
  2. Orphans of Chaos-John C. Wright
  3. Finish (yes I'm still on this lol) The Distant Hours
  4. Finish-Leviathan
There that should do i! I may shove some more in there or switch it up but for now this is my list!

NOTE: WhoRuBlog is asking (not requiring) that if you do sign up for this read-a-thon, please donate somewhere, somehow this year. Toys for Tots, a few books, money, etc. Whatever you can do is fine!

Personally, I will be donating a few toys to Toys for Tots and some canned goods to my son's school. They are having a holiday drive sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!