Thursday, September 22, 2011

Quick Review: Married With Zombies

Blurb (from amazon):
A heartwarming tale of terror in the middle of the zombie apocalypse.

Meet Sarah and David.

Once upon a time they met and fell in love. But now they're on the verge of divorce and going to couples' counseling. On a routine trip to their counselor, they notice a few odd things - the lack of cars on the highway, the missing security guard, and the fact that their counselor, Dr. Kelly, is ripping out her previous client's throat.

Meet the Zombies.

Now, Sarah and David are fighting for survival in the middle of the zombie apocalypse. But, just because there are zombies, doesn't mean your other problems go away. If the zombies don't eat their brains, they might just kill each other.

My Review: 
We all know that I love Zombies..movies and books, it doesn't matter as long as brains are being eaten and the the undead are walking the earth! Luckily Jesse Petersen knows I love Zombies and witty snark, because this book has it all! I loved Flip This Zombie, which I read out of order, so I wanted to go back and read the first book in the series! I had to see how we were introduced to David and Sarah!  These guys are the bestest! They are on the brink of divorce when the apocalypse kicks in! The way they find out is really friggen funny and awesome! Basically that phrase "friggen awesome" describes this entire series so far! I can't wait to get my hands on Eat, Slay, Love!


**this book was gifted to me from amanda via RAK**

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting!