Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Sunday Salon-(1)


Welcome to the new year! It's 2012, and we are all recovering from our various celebrations and fun! I know this year will be so much better than 2011 and I wish to share with you a few of my resolutions! I just know that this is going to be a great year! Happy 2012 to you!



Blog and Reading:
  • I will keep my blog active and on schedule
  • I will reach my reading goal!
  • I will post something everyday!
  • I will whittle my tbr stack down!
  • I will complete all of my challenges this year! 
Life:
  • I will get down to a healthy weight by my birthday (november 11th)
  • I will keep my home organized and tidy.
  • My family's financial situation will vastly improve. 
  • I will work harder and more efficiently.
 So those are my resolutions! What are yours?

7 comments:

  1. best wishes for 2012. And success with al your 2012 resolutions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good resolutions! I see some that I have made (but not written about yet), like getting my weight down and work harder and more efficiently.

    We can always improve something!

    Here's MY SUNDAY SALON POST and
    MY WEBSITE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl! Happy New Year! You have some clearly defined goals. Good luck!

    Here are my reading and blogging goals and here are more goals regarding life, health, and writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you listed your resolutions and said "I WILL".

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so impressed by your resolutions. I'm not sure if I'm going to make one this year. I am notoriously bad at keeping them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!