Monday, January 9, 2012

What are you Reading Monday? -2

I'm participating in the Bout of Books read-a-thon this week so my list is already there! I will however list them here too.

To Read:
  • Clockwork Prince
  • Scary School
  • All I Want is YOu
  • The Haunting of Hill House
  • The Night Swimmer
  • Irises
Plus my Read-a-longs:
  • The Great Gatsby
  • The Scarlet Letter
  • Pride and Prejudice
I am hoping to get most of these read! I think it's doable! :) What are you reading this week? 

5 comments:

  1. I haven't joined in on any read-a-longs this year. I need to do that.

    Here is my It's Monday! What Are You Reading? I hope you will stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the read-a-longs - I've never done one but it looks like a fantastic way to get through some books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clockwork Prince was so good! I just finished it this week.

    My Monday list: http://rachelreader.blogspot.com/2012/01/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pride and Prejudice is one of my favourites by Austen. Hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year! My post reflects two weeks of reading. Please come see what I'm reading now.

    I've read all of your read-alongs as well as The Haunting of Hill House. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!