Thursday, February 2, 2012

Wicked Winter Read-a-Thon


I am shocked I almost forgot I had signed up for this! It starts tonight at midnight est (or 11pm my time.) I'm not sure I'll be able to get much reading in tonight, but I will start bright and early in the morning! I will aim for two and a half books! That's my goal!


Lookit! Challenges:
Friday, February 3rd:
10AM - 2PM EST | Fight for Survival | Rebecca @ Kindle Fever
4PM - 8PM EST | Wintry Sentences | Melissa @ Eclectic Bookshelf
8PM - 12AM EST | Welcome Into the Unknown | Vicky @ Books, Biscuits and Tea

Saturday, February 4th:
10AM - 2PM EST | The Wicked Winter Ball | Kimberly @ Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer
4PM - 8PM EST | Wicked Cover Lover | Christy @ Love of Books
8PM - 12AM EST | Guess the Title – Picture Puzzle | Michelle @ Book Briefs

Sunday, February 5th:
10AM - 2PM EST | Tease at Random | Claire @ Project TBR
4PM - 8PM EST | Sentence to Song | Amanda @ Letters Inside Out
8PM - 12AM EST | The Fight for Survival Part Continues | April @ My Shelf Confessions


Starting Line:

Friday 2/3
Book:Halfway to the Grave,
Start Page: (httg) 304  
End Page: (httg) 358 
Books Completed: 1
Challenges:  none

Saturday 2/4 and 2/5
Book:The Rift Walker
Start Page: 1
End Page:
Books Completed:
Challenges:
Note: I am sucking at this read-a-thon too! I think this one will be my last for a while. (but don't hold me to that please)


Ending Totals: 
Books Read:
Pages Read:
Challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Here we are at another read-a-thon! I bet you guessed I would be doing it too. Good luck with your reading goals this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!