Saturday, April 21, 2012

RAT: Introductory Questions

Introductory Questionnaire

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?Alabama  

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? I'm pretty much stoked about all of them! I'm looking forward to cracking into Fever the most though!  

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? LOL I am probably going to say my muffins. I made banana nut muffins yesterday! :) 

4) Tell us a little something about yourself! This is my 3rd or 4th readathon! I'm 31 and married. Love books, and have a fondness for all things horror! :)  

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? As stated before this is not my first attempt at reading, this time though I've made preparations that may help me read the whole time or close! PLUS, my son is going to read with me! :)

10 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa, just stopping by to say hi and cheer you on for the readathon. Those muffins do sound very tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing the readathon become a family affair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am impressed that you're making preparations to read the whole time. I always have the best intentions but go out like a light at 11pm. Have a wonderful read-a-thon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favorite things about past readathons is having my kids join with me. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh banana nut muffins sound delicious! Hope your readathon is going great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmmmm, banana nut muffins! Wishing you and your son a fun and productive read-a-thon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think reading with family or friends is always more fun. Keep up the reading!


    Team Polonius

    ReplyDelete
  8. I pay a visit every day some blogs and blogs to read content, however this weblog gives quality
    based writing.
    My web site - Hamster Cages

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that your son is reading with you today! Hope you both are having lots of fun and enjoying those yummy sounding muffins!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!