Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My teaser comes from my current read: 
"So maybe he  was a fool to enlist with scarcely a question in some mad enterprise to stop and even madder enterprise. But the alternative was the grind that would grind on until it had ground him down." pg. 96 (ARC) from BZRK by Michael Grant.

15 comments:

  1. Thats an interesting title!

    My teaser is from a new YA fantasy - Intangible
    e-Volving Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes, it's an ARC so you know how sometimes they can have some issues. LOL Thanks for visiting! :)

      Delete
  3. Not quite sure this one's for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by anyway! :) I hope whatever you're reading this week is awesome! :)

      Delete
  4. The title is so interesting!

    Trish - My T.T.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! :) I like the title too! I have to admit it took me a few tries to figure it out. Sometimes I"m a bit *Slow*

      Delete
  5. Definitely a tongue twister....thanks for sharing.

    Here's MY TUESDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was actually a bit hard to type out! I think there's probably going to be some editing changes in the finished copy! I love ARCs, but sometimes...lol

      Delete
  6. interesting, thanks for stopping by

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting teaser, here's mine for this week: http://ttoria.blogspot.com. Happy reading!! :-D
    Vix @ TToria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!