Saturday, November 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Me: Readathon Progress Post


Must Read Faster


And here we go! This is my updates post! I figure it's probably better to have just one instead of many! I'll try to update regularly, and don't forget since I got more sign ups than just ..well me I'll be posting a challenge sometime soon!


 And Also...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
To Meeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!


Update #1
Book: Vlad All Over by Beth Orsoff


Notes: Started later than I wanted to...got all freaked but then realized that "It's my party and I'll drool on my pillow if I want too....drool if I want too...."
Pages Read: 358
Finished:  Yes! I loved it!

Update #2: 


 

Book: Incarceron by Catherine Fisher and The Kingmakers by Clay and Susan Griffith
Notes:I'm such a book slut! I started reading Incarceron, then we went to the bookstore and I found the LAST copy of The Kingmakers! I started reading that! Then like the elderly woman I am, I fell asleep at like midnight!
Pages Read:  61 pages (incarceron) + 11 pages (tkm) =72 pages for this update
Finished:  Nope, just 1 so far!

Update #3



Book:
Incarceron by Catherine Fisher and The Kingmakers by Clay and Susan Griffith
Notes:
Pages Read: 
Finished:

7 comments:

  1. You don't need to make any excuses for sleeping in -- it is your birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh I enjoyed the little extra and a nap I had yesterday! I foresee some more of that action today! LOL

      Delete
  2. Unfortunately, I didn't get to start Saturday morning. I was up all night trying to get ready for my son's party and I'm exhausted! Went all day getting ready for it. It was a success, but like I said...exhausted. I'll try to get in some quality reading time today.

    Hope you had a fabulous birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww well today is my ACTUAL birthday! :) So if you wanna still get in as much as you can then that's AWESOMESAUCE! I saw it was your little man's b'day too! Happy Birthday to him! I hope it was a great one! :)

      Delete
  3. You're not a book slut for reading more than one book, you're a talented multi-tasker! :)

    Sounds like you're doing great! And happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!