Friday, June 7, 2013

Wicked Wildfire Read-a-Thon: Update Post



WW Read-a-Thon

I cannot believe that I forgot today was the start of a read-a-thon!
6/7

1st Update:
Book: Storm Front (finishing up)
Pages: (starting on 256) 66 pages
Books Completed: Storm Front

2nd Update:
Book:  The Blind Assassin
Pages:14
Books Completed: Storm Front,
Total Pages Read: 80
Challenges: Jiggsaw Puzzle

6/8

1st Update: 
Book: The Blind Assassin (starting from page 14)
Pages:
Books Completed: Storm Front

Challenges:

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE Harry Dresden - he is my number one book boyfriend. The duster, the beat up shaggy look, scruffy nommmers want to eats him alive! and his cat too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes...he completely reminds me of my real life husband...tall, scruffy, nerdy , has a cat he loves that bosses him around...minus the hat and duster and staff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to your update/wrap-up post to see how you did :)

    My #WWReadathon wrap-up post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!