Monday, July 22, 2013

High Summer Read-a-Thon Day 1

sign up here ^

About: 
We will start today Monday, 7/22 at 12:00am CST and finish on Sunday, 7/28 at 11:59pm CST (adjust times according to your time zone). Read what you like during the week. We will also have a few scheduled Twitter chats again. I will announce the times in the starting line post. Our Twitter hashtag is #HSreadathon

 My Stack:
My nook has about 50thousand books I might choose from. So yeah..I have a pretty hefty selection!

I'm going to update in about 4 chunks per day.

Chunk 1 (sounds gross!)
Book:  The Virgin Cure
Pages: 
Notes: This update is brought to you in part by:

Chunk 2:
Book:
Pages:
Notes:

Chunk 3
Book:
Pages:
Notes:

Chunk 4
Book:
Pages:
Notes: 


End of Day Stats:

Books Read:
Pages Read:
Notes: 



4 comments:

  1. Have fun reading that pile of books! I hope you have some amazing reads in there.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice stack! The Ocean at the End of the Lane is a really good book. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, Melissa, stop blowing chunks on me. LOL! You are always so funny. I like your stack. I'm trying to read To Kill a Mockingbird too.

    Hope you have fun reading this week. Thanks for joining me again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your goals! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!