Thursday, July 25, 2013

High Summer Read-a-thon Progress


Yeah so, I'm one book down. Yeah, one. I have read one book this week so far. What is wrong with me? Oh yeah, summer. My schedule is all discombobulated and I'm staying up too late with the menfolk playing video games and eating junk food, then sleeping in and being all flaily about catching up on work. Summer equally sucks/wins!

Anyway, today I have a feeling I'll have Book A.D.D again. I don't know how I know I just DO.

So I'm just going to do it this way today: (list all my books that I have on my desk, on my nook/kindle)

Loteria-FINISHED


A Midsummer Nights Scream-page 28


Pages Read today: 298



When the day is over I'll go back and put in how many pages of each (IF I read from them) that I did today!

Boom! Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!