Sunday, August 18, 2013

Bout of Books: 8.0 Here I come!




Bout of Books



The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 19th and runs through Sunday, August 25th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 8.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team



Since I've crapped out on the last few read-a-thons, I debated on whether or not to join up with this one, but my ridiculous love of RATS won out. Here I am! So what are my goals? I'm sure your just dying to know...

  • The World Below 
  • Do or Diner
  • The Serpent's Trilogy (3 books y'all!) 
  • In the Land of the Living
So that's 6 books for the whole thon. I AM working this week and might be pretty busy, PLUS school is starting tomorrow (monday) so yeah..I'm not sure this is a do-able list, but I will give it a try! 

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your goals for Bout of Books! I hope you are enjoying the read-a-thon. It's a great one. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!