Friday, September 5, 2014

Friday Things and Weekend Plans

After my time off from basically everything, I'm back and trying to get back into a normal kind of mode. It's been rough, but I am slowly getting there. My Pops wasn't the kind of guy that would want everyone to mope around and be gloomy, so I'm going to do my best to not do that. I miss him a lot though so it's hard.

On a different note, I believe we are going to seriously start looking for our first house. We've only rented, and well it's getting old paying money towards something we will never actually own. Our landlord is GREAT and we love her, but yeah..I think it's time to take that step. It's just quite scary! Eek!

Onwards to my weekend plans!
I have a LOT of catching up to do. I've fallen behind on reviews and so I've devoted this weekend towards catching up and getting reviews and posts set.

My TBR (this weekend) List:
  • I Shall Be Near To You by Erin Lindsay McCabe
  • Abomination by Audra Middleton 
  • The Elemental Magic Series by Brynna Curry
That is a LOT of reading, but I feel really shitty for letting things slide even though I know I had a good reason. :(

These authors and tour managers have been wonderful though and totally understanding, so I want to catch up with my obligations as soon as possible.


What are you up to this weekend? What's been going on in your life? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!