Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Bout of Books (Day 1 and 2)

Bout of Books


I almost missed this! I didn't miss SOME of the first day, but I was busy with cleaning and a Band Parent meeting....WHICH YOU GUYS I'M NOW A BAND PARENT! Whoot!

Anyhoo, I finished up (didn't mark the page I started on yesterday) The Great Hunt by Robert Jordan. I started on The Dragon Reborn. So, there's that. I LOVE this series so much so far!

So here is where I'll update for today:

Book: The Dragon Reborn
Start page: 24
End Page:


Book: The Stranger by Lola White

*I am reading this one so I can help beta her sequel*


I do have a shittastic work week ahead of me, so chances are I won't be much use after my shifts, but I'll try to get as much in before as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!