Monday, October 5, 2015

Frightfall Read-a-Thon: DONE

http://seasonsreading.blogspot.com/
Another read-a-thon, another chance. I've been doing (obviously) a great job at keeping my blog updated lately. Haven't I? Work, school (now for both me and my son) and trying to have somewhat of a life is kicking my butt in the reading department. However, I cannot say no to a good 'thon, especially one run by Michelle!! So here I am!

My spooky selection will be We Have Always Lived in the Castle.

AND WORK HAS KICKED MY READING BUTT ONCE AGAIN!!!! I do have tomorrow, Friday, Saturday night, and Sunday to catch up. I might can squeeze in some reading tonight, but I am working again. *Sigh*

Update:

I finished the book! I shouldn't be so happy about reading one small book in a week, but I am! I even made it in time for the last day of the read-a-thon!

Books Read: 1
We Have Always Lived in the Castle



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!